Located on the beautiful south-east coast of Sicily, an area rich in history and culture, in the territory of Siculiana and near the Nature Reserve of Torre Salsa, Villa Palummara is on a hill and enjoys a splendid view of the sea.
The villa is on two levels: on the upper floor there is a large living room with dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a small bathroom; the small mezzanine floor houses a reading area with a sofa bed.
The living room opens onto the main terrace, the highest point of the villa, from which you can enjoy a panoramic view of the countryside and the coast.
On the lower floor there is the sleeping area, which can be reached both from the terrace and from an internal staircase in the living room. Here you will find the four bedrooms, their respective bathrooms and a laundry area. All rooms have air conditioning, and three rooms out of four have sea views.
Even in case of partial rent, it is guaranteed that there will be no other guests in the property.
Outside the villa there is a second terrace, located under the first, a roofed patio equipped with table and chairs, accessible directly from the living room and located at the back of the villa, a swimming pool with sun loungers and a beach umbrella, a barbecue area, a small gazebo with relaxation area, two outdoor showers and a covered parking area.
The villa also has a washing machine, dishwasher, iron and ironing board and TV. The kitchen is equipped with kettle, toaster, mixer, oven and microwave.
Nearby: the Nature Reserve of Torre Salsa (8 km), Eraclea Minoa beach (10 km), Scala dei Turchi (19 km), Verdura Golf Resort (23 km), Valle dei Templi (31 km), Sciacca (36 km), Selinunte Archaeological Park (69 km).
Airports: Comiso 143 km – 2h30; Palermo 151 km – 1h45; Trapani 153 km – 1h50; Catania 195 km – 2h30.
- Water, gas
- Electricity and air conditioning (350 kWh per week included - € 0.30 per extra kWh)
- One supply of towels per week, including beach/pool towels
- Pool and final cleaning
- A mid-stay towels change is included for bookings longer than one week
- Weekly linen/towel changes and a cleaning service are included for multiple-week bookings
- Complimentary selection of local products
- 24/7 phone support during your stay
- Private parking
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Additional linen & towels/extra cleaning
- Cot and high chair (always on request: the first cot + high chair set is included, the following sets have a cost of € 70.00 each)
- Shopping delivery, breakfast delivery
- Cook service
- Extra electricity & A/C
- Heating system: € 120 p/w in Winter months (Nov-Mar)
Check-in 16:00 – Check-out: 10:00
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement
Map Villa Palummara
- Travel Styles: